We did a piece recently on Disney-villain inspired hair themes that everybody loved. Today we're bringing you 5 Disney-inspired hair styles that come from all places. All 5 are iconic characters, and the hair colors and styles used were meant to reflect not only the themes from the characters and movies they were in, but many even resemble the emotions we recall from seeing these heroines on screen. Special thanks to all the incredibly talented stylists who paid tribute to these heroines of our youth.
Without further ado, here we go.
1. Pocahontas - @bw_artistry take on the lovely hero-maiden. The colors and even the hair style itself evokes fond memories of one of the first Disney princesses.
2. Ursula - @pepperboxdesign takes on the villainess from The Little Mermaid!
3. Disney Castle - @hairpaintedwithlove takes on the Disney castle itself!
4. Ariel - @hairbymonika.q does mermaid hair for The Little Mermaid herself.
5. The Cheshire Cat - @hairby_chandymarie goes crazy purple with the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.
6. Maleficent - Another one by @hairbymonika.q and one of our absolute favorites!
Which ones are your favorite? Let us know in the comments, and let us know what Disney characters you want to see hair-themes for!